Resources for Families
Over the next coming weeks more and more of us will be urged to socially distance themselves and more schools around the world will be closed.
We’re putting together a list of resources that will help families entertain themselves at home:
- Even when schools are closed, you can keep the learning going with these special cross-curricular journeys from Scholastic. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video.
- The official website of Robert Munsch books. Listen to these wonderful books being read by the author himself.
- We love Yoga with Adriene and her free online at home yoga videos.
- Short but sweet (free) daily art lessons with Blueshine Art.
- Girl. Strong. is offering free virtual classes for children ages 6-12 with engaging and meaningful activities.
Please comment and we’ll continue to add to the list. Stay safe and wash your hands!